Areas of Expertise
• Estate Administration.
• Powers of Attorney.
• Court of Protection.
• Estate Planning (Care Home fee planning).
• Management of Property and Affairs.
• What are difficult and sensitive issues must be handled with empathy, care and professionalism.
• Home visits can be arranged at no additional cost.
• Our expert Private Client Lawyers will provide you with the personal service as required in this area of law.
• Your options will be laid out for you at the outset and your wishes carefully considered to make sure our advice is appropriate to you and your circumstances.
• Our highly experienced Legal Support Team assist our lawyers in settling matters quickly and efficiently for you and your family.
• Total transparency regarding fees is our policy and most of the work we undertake will be at a pre-advised set fee i.e. preparing your Will, Lasting Power of Attorney or applying for a Grant of Probate to an Estate. Where work is more involved i.e. (Administering an Estate or managing your property and affairs as your Attorney) then a fee percentage or hourly rate will be advised to you at the initial meeting entirely without obligation.
• Call today to discuss any questions or concerns you may have with one of our expert Private Client Lawyers